- Needed to quickly onboard new data points without lengthy data modeling
- Wanted to release applications faster and update them more quickly and easily
- The database had to support fast data access and cost-effective scalability
- Wanted strong support for cloud and microservices strategies
- Cars.com can now make on-the-fly schema changes for continuous delivery
- Application release cycles have been shortened from months to weeks
- Cars.com can easily take advantage of the latest cloud and container technologies to support highly scalable microservices
Overall, Couchbase offered us flexibility, which is what we were looking for with a NoSQL platform.
Bruce Zawadzki Technical Architect, Cars.com
Building a Better Buying Experience
Cars.com shares the story of their Couchbase adoption and how they use it to deliver great customer experiences.
NoSQL for Retail and E-Commerce
Architect high-performance e-commerce and retail applications that scale with demand with Couchbase's NoSQL database for e-commerce and retailers.
Build customer 360 solutions that provide an accurate, real-time view of your customers across all channels and devices.
Catalog & Inventory Management
Deliver relevant product content and real-time inventory availability.
Get unlimited scalability and the flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.