- Fast-paced industry requires constant innovation
- Customers demand 100% uptime without exception
- Had to manage a wide variety of data formats and requirements
- NoSQL alternatives were difficult to use and scale
- Dynamic modeling with NoSQL and Node.js streamlines development
- Cross datacenter replication delivers high availability
- Couchbase’s NoSQL provides unmatched flexibility, scalability, and performance
- SQL-based N1QL query language enables a nearly flat learning curve
When they introduced me to N1QL, we quickly realized that N1QL offers the flexibility to search with a language that looks like 99% the same as SQL. So for all developers, it was an easy transition.
Fidencio Garrido Principal Engineer, DirecTV
- User profile/session store
- Operational dashboarding
- Endpoint/device mgmt.
- Cross datacenter replication
Couchbase for Large-Scale Microservices
Running a microservices environment at enterprise-scale is challenging. DirecTV uses Couchbase to simplify management.
Agile Data Modeling with Couchbase
DirecTV leverages Couchbase to improve performance, flexibility, scalability and agility.
NoSQL for Media & Entertainment
Meet user demand while maintaining uptime for your applications with Couchbase's NoSQL database solution for media and entertainment companies.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Catalog & Inventory Management
Deliver relevant product content and real-time inventory availability.