operations per second
normal workload spikes supported
average response time
- Create a 100% cloud-native solution that simplifies and decouples the e-commerce architecture to minimize breaking points
- Reduce time to market with a flexible solution for creating and deploying a wide variety of e-commerce applications, from inventory to click & collect
- Provide high-speed caching to easily manage peaks like Black Friday and Cyber Monday with no downtime and fast response times
- Couchbase’s cloud-first architecture makes it fast and easy to develop decoupled microservices and to scale applications independently
- Applications sustain performance of 20,000 operations/second even under extreme load spikes of up to 4x normal workload
- Average response times are less than 3 milliseconds, oftentimes submillisecond
Couchbase is easy to manage, you can effortlessly scale horizontally, or build additional machines. We don’t have to do anything additional or worry about anything.
Jesus de los Bueis Software Development Manager, Carrefour
Flexible Microservices in the Cloud
Couchbase enables Carrefour to meet all their microservices objectives, including fast time to market, integrated cache and database, and more.
Carrefour Wins Couchbase Community Awards
Carrefour Spain recognized in Cloud Computing category for Couchbase’s first ever Community Awards.
Carrefour Award Interview
Hear from the Couchbase Community Award and Couchbase Partner Award winners.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Catalog & Inventory Management
Deliver relevant product content and real-time inventory availability.