of data points
- Deliver new products and services by allowing enterprise customers to manage devices connected to their company’s network
- Manage massive datasets and interact with numerous devices, even when unconnected
- Capture new and evolving data types at high speed while providing near real-time analytics
- High performance at scale for billions of data points with automated sync between device and cloud
- Ability to rapidly evolve schema as requirements change using JSON
- Push-button scalability to support massive data volumes
- XDCR enables the five-nines of high availability and disaster recovery
Couchbase is one of the easiest NoSQL databases to deploy, maintain, and scale out.
Mohan Umapathy Director of System/Architecture, Verizon
- Operational dashboarding
- Endpoint/device mgmt.
- Cross datacenter replication
- In-memory database
- Multi-dimensional scaling
Arm your field employees with responsive applications that work all the time regardless of network availability.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Verizon: Solving Real-Time IoT
Director of IoT Platforms at Verizon shares how they leverage Couchbase to solve IoT.
Verizon: Fast, Scalable Enterprise IoT
Learn how Couchbase enables Fortune 500 companies to deliver IoT innovation that engages customers and optimizes business processes.
Couchbase Enables Real-Time Visibility
Couchbase Powers Verizon Labs’ Next-Generation Enterprise IoT Platform.