About United Airlines
- Crew scheduling software was outdated and difficult to use and maintain
- Slightest downtime or data inaccuracies could cause major flight delays
- Needed consistent, up-to-date data worldwide for crew scheduling and booking
- Wanted flexibility to operate in the AWS and Azure clouds
- Simple, streamlined support for a highly mobile workforce
- Multiple nodes support critical operations by preventing data loss and system outages
- Cross data center replication provides out-of-the-box replication capabilities
- Cloud-native Couchbase is easy to deploy and manage in all the popular clouds
Couchbase provides a seamless customer experience, which you can’t put a price on. We have no downtime and the performance is very good.
Rasheed Kazmi IT Delivery Manager, United Airlines
Couchbase Chats With United Airlines
United Airlines IT Delivery Manager discusses how Couchbase is implemented at United Airlines.
Modernizing Operations at United Airlines
See how United Airlines used Couchbase to modernize and streamline its crew scheduling, online booking, and mobile booking apps.
NoSQL for Travel & Hospitality
Learn how Couchbase delivers the scale, high performance, and reliability today's travel and hospitality applications require.
Arm your field employees with responsive applications that work all the time regardless of network availability.
Get unlimited scalability and flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.