documents in 40 mins
constantly changing records
- Needed high throughput and easy scalability to provide 5-millisecond response times to banks and lenders
- Required performance at scale to support rapidly growing data sets of petabytes and beyond
- Needed high uptime to keep services available for businesses around the world
- Multi-dimensional scaling enables scaling of individual workloads while processing 300+ million documents in 40 minutes
- Cross datacenter replication (XDCR) and master-master replication support a comprehensive disaster recovery plan
- Powerful system monitoring and management lower operations costs
The most important thing as I was going through the evaluation process is the multi-dimensional scaling. Having a few nodes for a specific use case is very powerful rather than trying to use every node for horizontal scalability.
Jay Duraisamy SVP, USIS Engineering Leader, Equifax
- User profile store
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- In-memory database
- Cross datacenter replication
Connecting the Dots With Couchbase
Equifax selects Couchbase’s NoSQL database technology to power its flagship credit reporting system.
NoSQL for Financial Services
Modernize your financial institution and drive innovative cloud solutions.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.