billion user sessions per year
microsecond response times
- Cisco had to create a highly scalable media platform in the cloud to support 100+ billion user sessions per year
- Customers demanded increasing efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Cisco wanted to simplify the management of a very complex and growing system
- Cisco chose Couchbase over Cassandra and MongoDB for the strongest data consistency
- High-performance architecture delivers reliable low latency and consistent 500-microsecond response times at massive scale
- Multi-dimensional scaling allows Cisco to grow with precision as demands change
The combination of Couchbase database, Cisco UCS Platform Architecture combined with the flexibility of Tegile IntelliFlash makes it a dependable enterprise solution for high performance or high capacity workloads.
Roberto Zicari Editor, ODBMS.org
Superior Scale for Operational Applications
Learn how the combination of Cisco UCS, Tegile IntelliFlash and Couchbase makes for a dependable enterprise solution for high performance or high capacity workloads.
Application Clustering With Couchbase
A deep dive into techniques for building an application clustering framework with Couchbase at Cisco.
Moving to Cloud-Based Service Model
An in-depth look at how Cisco used Couchbase as a catalyst to modernize a standalone software appliance into cloud-based horizontally-scalable services.
NoSQL for High Tech
Architect your application to deliver speedy, contextualized, and real-time business-critical data.
Build customer 360 solutions that provide an accurate, real-time view of your customers across all channels and devices.