square mile service area
- Build a foundational service request management platform to streamline and improve support
- Microservices approach to move data from field to ERP, data services, customer-facing apps, and back again
- Single source of truth for field technicians
- Improve mobile development productivity and agility
- Quickly respond to service requests and easily coordinate field teams
- Improved asset/risk management
- Real-time, relevant info for improved safety/quality
- Multi-channel customer support
- Fast, easy mobile development
- Automated business processes speed service, lower costs for field work
For us to set up a resilient implementation of Couchbase, it took us minutes. We stood up three servers, lit ‘em up, balanced the load, and instantly we were resilient.
Robert Lawrence Product Owner of Digital Catalysts Platforms, PG&E
Arm your field employees with responsive applications that work all the time regardless of network availability.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.