updates per minute
- Provide business users with real time reports and visualizations of user interaction data
- Collect web and mobile clickstream in real time
- Integrate with other big data technologies (Hadoop and Storm)
- Provide views of data across multiple dimensions (e.g., time, location, browser and device types)
- Generates views for business users in under 1 minute, based on 10-minute data collection intervals
- Real time performance, easy integration with Storm and Hadoop
- Ingests data from multiple inputs, including mobile, web, and other services
- Processes millions of updates a minute
As the operational data store, Couchbase is easily capable of processing tens of millions of updates a day, or more. Streaming through Kafka into Hadoop, these key events are turned into business insight and that’s why we are very excited about Couchbase.
Anil Madan Senior Director of Engineering, PayPal
Get unlimited scalability and the flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Benchmarking XDCR rings at PayPal
The results of benchmarking Couchbase to validate a multi-data center, bi-directional ring with XDCR replication.
Customer 360, the golden record
Customer 360 solutions deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers (the Golden Record), across all channels and devices.
How Financial Services use Couchbase
Experian, CNP Assurances, and other leading financial services companies are using NoSQL in their big data architectures.