About Domino's Pizza
- Marketers didn’t have a development framework that supported multiple campaign initiatives
- Reduce time to market for innovation
- Needed a self-service data querying tool
- Marketers can now create personalized ad hoc campaigns using unified real-time data
- Domino’s plugged Couchbase directly into their e-commerce platform, eliminating legacy SQL components and increasing agility
- Teams can pull information directly from a central repository without having to submit a request to a database team
Couchbase gives us the best of all worlds when it comes to managing customer marketing data.
Cliff Miller Enterprise Data Architect, Domino’s
- Session store
- User profile store
- Real-time big data
- Loyalty program
- Store operations
- Store locator
- Full-text search
Domino’s Personalizes Marketing With Couch...
Domino’s deploys Couchbase to streamline data collection and query processes, and power its omni-marketing strategy.
Domino's Drives Decisions with Analytics
Domino’s uses Couchbase Analytics to deliver personalized marketing campaigns in near real time.
Drive Business Decisions Using Analytics
Learn how Couchbase Analytics is architected on a HOAP architecture, and how Domino’s uses Couchbase Analytics to deliver personalized marketing campaigns in near real time.
Domino's Key Ingredient? Data
Learn how Domino’s made sense of data and built multiple campaign initiatives using Couchbase.
NoSQL for Travel & Hospitality
Learn how Couchbase delivers the scale, high performance, and reliability today's travel and hospitality applications require.