Fortune 500 Customers to Showcase NoSQL Journey at Couchbase Connect 2015
May 07, 2015
Cisco, DirecTV, GE Global Research Center, Intuit TurboTax, LinkedIn, Ryanair, and More to Share Enterprise NoSQL Experience - Avalon Consulting, LLC, Firefly Logic, Intel, Joyent, Simba and Vormetric Sponsor
Mountain View, Calif. – May 7, 2015 – Couchbase, Inc., provider of the most complete NoSQL database, will host Couchbase Connect 2015 on June 2 – 4 at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. Themed “NoSQL NoLimits,” the conference will attract more than 1,500 developers, administrators and decision makers who will learn best practices and new use cases from Fortune 500 companies.
“2015 is shaping up to be another amazing year for us as more and more enterprises deploy mission critical applications that require the scale and performance that only Couchbase NoSQL can deliver,” said Bob Wiederhold, CEO, Couchbase. “Couchbase Connect has more than tripled in size over the past two years due to the growing adoption of Couchbase Server to support an expanding number of use cases for web, mobile and IoT applications.”
Fortune 500 Technology Experts Share Enterprise NoSQL Experiences
Senior executives, IT leaders and developers from leading brands will share their experiences building big data architectures, developing always-available mobile apps, moving to micro services and more. Customer sessions will include:
- Couchbase Powers Cisco’s Move from Legacy Software to Cloud Based Service Model - Clint Ricker, technical lead, Cisco
- TurboTax Online’s Journey to Micro Services - Umed Zokirov, software engineer, Intuit
- Using Couchbase Mobile for Offline Sync for Industrial Internet Applications - Michael Hart, senior software development manager, GE Global Research Center
- Ingesting and Processing Data with Kafka and Hadoop - Michael Kehoe, site reliability engineer, LinkedIn
- Applications Architecture with Couchbase and Node.js at DirecTV - Garrido Fidenco, principle engineer, DirecTV
- Reinventing the Customer Experience at Ryanair with Couchbase Mobile - Vladimir Atanasov, lead developer, Ryanair
- Finding NoSQL's Home in the Enterprise Data Strategy Roadmap - Gabe Arnett, senior director, platform technology solutions, Moody’s Analytics
- Interactive Data Analytics Using Couchbase - Arvind Jade, architect leader, Nielsen
- Creating a Central Data Backbone at PayPal: Couchbase to Kafka to Hadoop and Back - Shibi Sudhakaran, software engineer, PayPal
- A Digital Showroom Experience at Global Scale Powered by Couchbase Mobile - Didier Caron, software engineer, PVH
Couchbase Connect Keynotes
The 2015 Couchbase Connect conference will open with keynotes from CEO Bob Wiederhold and Senior Vice President of Engineering and Products Ravi Mayuram. On day two, Bryan Cantrill, CTO of Joyent, will present a keynote on the simplicity and high-performance of running Couchbase on bare metal containers. Other real-world implementation keynotes will be announced shortly.
A general session panel on “Women in Coding” will discuss how the current technology skills gap can become a bridge to attracting more women to engineering. The panel will include engineering team leaders and innovators who are passionate about increasing diversity in the tech industry, including:
- Dipti Borkar, senior director of solutions, pre-sales engineering, Couchbase
- Maria Mokhnatkina, engineering manager, Motorola Mobile
- Danese Cooper, distinguished member of technical staff, open source, PayPal
All-day, Hands-on Workshops Led by Couchbase Experts
The three-day event kicks off on June 2, with all-day, hands-on workshops for mobile, developer, administration and SQL for Documents (N1QL). Technologists and developers interested in learning how to administer NoSQL, build apps on NoSQL, develop mobile NoSQL or develop and deploy applications with SQL for Documents (N1QL) can sign up now.
Couchbase Connect Sponsors
The Couchbase eco-system continues to grow rapidly. Partners including Avalon Consulting, LLC, Firefly Logic, Intel, Joyent, Simba and Vormetric will be speaking and sponsoring the conference.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Couchbase's mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world's first Engagement Database to help deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer and employee experiences. Built with the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform was architected on top of an open source foundation for the massively interactive enterprise. Our geo-distributed Engagement Database provides unmatched developer agility and manageability, as well as unparalleled performance at any scale, from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Cisco, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names. For more information, visit www.couchbase.com.
Couchbase in news and press
How can we help you?
All fields must be filled out unless marked (optional)