Join the Couchbase community
Explore all the ways you can connect, learn, and share with other developers.
Get fresh product updates, share your work, and learn about events happening virtually and near you.
Let’s talk Couchbase
Exchange ideas in real time, connect with fellow Couchbasers, and most importantly share cat photos!
Receive timely responses from our engineers and other experts via asynchronous community technical support.
The official event network for all things Couchbase – Capella, Couchbase Mobile, App Services, and much more.
FRI, MAR 10 · 10:00AM PST
DevOpsDays Los Angeles
Pasadena Convention Center · Pasadena, CA, USA
MON, MAR 20 · 8:00AM PST
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort · Orlando, FL, USA
The program provides a simple set of tools and resources to help Ambassadors speak at events, organize events, and contribute content on our blog. You can also inspire developers to test and use our products, and contribute to our open source projects.
Who are Couchbase Ambassadors?
It could be you. Here are the requirements:
• You have deep technical knowledge of Couchbase and experience using our products
• You have a strong willingness and desire to advocate for Couchbase and engage developers
• You can commit at least 1 hour a week to your Ambassador duties (see below)
What are Ambassadors expected to do?
Once you're in the program, you're encouraged to engage our community in different ways. Ambassadors volunteer their precious time so, we operate on a "do whatever you're motivated to do" basis.
• Attend and participate in product/company briefings with Couchbase staff and be the voice of the community
• Create content to educate and raise awareness (articles, blog posts)
• Speak and advocate to developers (workshops, events, webinars, podcasts)
• Share Couchbase news and products on your social networks
What value do I get by becoming an Ambassador?
Apart from awesome swag, there are many ways Ambassadors benefit from joining the program:
• Direct access to senior technical staff, Couchbase leadership, and our customers/partners
• Attend internal product/company briefings from Couchbase
• Provide insights from the community and influence product roadmap and strategy
• Opportunity to gain exposure and elevate your personal brand
• All-inclusive travel to join team off-sites/company events
Couchbase PlaygroundHack on Couchbase in your browser
IntegrationsSDK and Connector docs
SDK TutorialsDeveloper bootstrap exercises and other tutorials
Couchbase LabsCommunity SDKs, experimental projects, and hacks