- Wanted a flexible architecture to aid fast deployments of new products and updates
- Needed unlimited scalability that could be easily administered without interrupting service to customers
- Required high availability and strong disaster recovery for dependable service
- Couchbase’s schemaless database speeds up time to market
- KDDI can add nodes to a Couchbase cluster with no downtime at the push of a button
- Couchbase uses cross datacenter replication to support true zero-downtime deployments
The most important quality of a telecommunications company … is reliability in providing services. With Couchbase we can meet our customers’ expectations.
Takashi Yamada Manager, KDDI
- User ID store
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- Cross datacenter replication
Couchbase and Telecom Company, KDDI
KDDI chose Couchbase for its flexible data model, high performance and linear scale.
NoSQL for Telecommunications
Couchbase processes massive amounts of data while delivering value-add services in real time.
Learn how Couchbase delivers a consistent, single view of your data with one platform.
A modern cloud-native distributed database that fuses the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL into one platform.
Develop mobile applications that are extremely fast and reliable, even where no internet exists, maximizing business uptime.