About Doddle Case Study
- Original database solution was expensive and hard to deploy
- Employees have to be able to manage pickups and returns regardless of network connection
- Data synchronization has to be easy after a store goes offline
- Access control is required in order to secure customer data
- Couchbase Mobile is affordable and easy to deploy
- The Couchbase Lite embedded database stores data locally, so it works even without a connection
- Couchbase Lite automatically syncs with Couchbase Server
- Sync Gateway makes it simple to regulate what data individual employees can access
Couchbase has engaged really well with us. We have been impressed with that, and it’s felt like a rapid move through the gears.
Gary O’Connor CTO, Doddle
Doddle Adopts Couchbase to Modernize
Couchbase’s ability to seamlessly manage data on mobile devices has enabled employees at Doddle stores to serve customers on mobile devices, regardless of internet connectivity.
Doddle Migrates to Couchbase Mobile
Leveraging Couchbase Mobile, Doddle deployed click and collect into locations that traditional systems couldn’t reach.
NoSQL for Retail and E-Commerce
Architect high-performance e-commerce and retail applications that scale with demand with Couchbase's NoSQL database for e-commerce and retailers.