- Provide customers with consistent, accurate inventory availability and order delivery information across the direct and indirect sales channels
- Deliver a responsive customer experience by presenting results on all ordering channels with low latency, low SLA violation, and high throughput
- Build an enterprise-grade visibility service that serves as a single source of truth for inventory availability and order delivery promise
- Provided customers with real-time visibility into product availability and delivery estimates, consistent and accurate across all ordering channels
- Increased customer retention, acquisition, and traffic by creating convenient and frictionless omnichannel experiences
- Set the path for expanding a similar customer experience to the ordering channels of other business units of Staples, Inc.
With Couchbase we can rapidly retrieve data, enabling us to provide the most up-to-date information to our customers.
Pavan Kumar Manager, Software Engineering & Architecture, Staples, Inc.
- Product catalog and pricing
- Shopping cart
Catalog and inventory management
Deliver relevant product content and real-time inventory availability
NoSQL for retail and e-commerce
Architect high-performance e-commerce and retail applications that scale with demand with Couchbase's NoSQL database for e-commerce and retailers.
The Foundation for Unified Commerce
Read how Staples is providing accurate, real-time inventory and delivery information to customers with Couchbase.
Staples' Build-Over-Buy CX Transformation
Learn why Staples decided to build a new microservices architecture, leveraging Couchbase as its data store with a variety of open source technologies.