Apache License 2.0
(appscode/jsonpatch 1.0.0, btree v1.0.0, census-instrumentation/opencensus-go v0.19.3, client-go kubernetes-1.13.1, client_golang v0.9.2, contrib.go.opencensus.io/exporter/ocagent v0.4.12, Docker-org 20181023-snapshot-6480d4af, gengo 20180514-snapshot-01a732e0, gengo 20190402-snapshot-e17681d1, github.com/go-logr/zapr v0.1.1, go-logr/logr v0.1.0, go-openapi/errors v0.17.2, go-openapi/jsonpointer 20190307-snapshot, go-openapi/spec 20190214-snapshot, golang/appengine v1.5.0, golang/glog 20160125-snapshot-23def4e6, golang/glog 20180207-snapshot, google-gofuzz v1.0.0, google/go-genproto 20190508-snapshot-54afdca5, googleapis/gnostic v0.2.0, groupcache 20190208-snapshot-5b532d6f, grpc-go v1.20.1, inconshreveable/mousetrap v1.0, jsonreference 20180522-snapshot, k8s.io/code-generator 20180820-snapshot, k8s.io/code-generator kubernetes-1.13.1, k8s.io/klog v0.3.0, k8s.io/kube-openapi 20170902-snapshot, k8s.io/kube-openapi 20180616-snapshot-39cb2884, kubernetes/apiextensions-apiserver kubernetes-1.13.1, kubernetes/apimachinery 20190617-snapshot, kubernetes/apimachinery kubernetes-1.13.1, matttproud-golang_protobuf_extensions v1.0.1, modern-go/concurrent 1.0.3, modern-go/reflect2 1.0.1, OpenCensus 0.2.0, operator-sdk v0.7.0, prometheus-client_model 20190204-snapshot-fd36f422, prometheus-common v0.3.0, prometheus-procfs 20190507-snapshot-bc6930f2, sigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime v0.1.10, spf13-cobra v0.0.4, swag 20190214-snapshot, uber-go/atomic v1.4.0, yaml for Go 20181220-snapshot, yaml for Go v2.2.2)
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
– “License” shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
– “Licensor” shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
– “Legal Entity” shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
– “You” (or “Your”) shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
– “Source” form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
– “Object” form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
– “Work” shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
– “Derivative Works” shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
– “Contribution” shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner.