Couchbase Announces CouchConf World Tour
September 01, 2011
NoSQL leader launches developer events in major cities worldwide
Mountain View, Calif. – September 1, 2011 – Couchbase, the leading NoSQL database company, today announced a worldwide tour of CouchConf developer conferences, taking place over the next six months in six major cities: New York City, Chicago, Berlin, Bangalore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo.
“Following the recent success of CouchConf in San Francisco, we are now bringing one-day events to developers across the globe, giving users everywhere the opportunity to learn and network with others in the Couch community,” said Damien Katz, Couchbase CTO and creator of Apache CouchDB. “Interest in Couch technology is soaring, especially with the recent developer preview of Couchbase Server 2.0, and we are excited to provide the community with in-depth technical sessions, how-to sessions on development and deployment, and first-hand information on what’s coming next on the Couchbase roadmap.”
Conference dates and online registration are available on the CouchConf World Tour website, where attendees can purchase early bird tickets and also get call for papers information.
Conference Agenda Highlights:
- Technology updates and a look ahead from Couchbase technologists
- New product demonstrations including Couchbase Server 2.0 and Couchbase Mobile
- A technically rich core agenda, packed with breakout sessions on Couchbase and related technologies (Apache CouchDB, Membase, Memcached) including:
- Intro to Document Databases
- Developing with Couchbase
- Querying and Indexing
- Best Practices for Good Document Design
- Couchbase in Production 24x7
- Database Synchronization and Replication
- Mobile App Development and CouchSync
- Application stories and best practice sessions from the community
- Hacking and networking opportunities in the Couchbase Lounge and After Party
Conference Locations and Dates:
- CouchConf NYC: October 24, 2011
- CouchConf Berlin: November 7, 2011
- CouchConf Chicago: November 16, 2011
- CouchConf Bangalore: December 7, 2011
- CouchConf Israel: December 19, 2011
- CouchConf Tokyo: January 2012
Couchbase's mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world's first Engagement Database to help deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer and employee experiences. Built with the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform was architected on top of an open source foundation for the massively interactive enterprise. Our geo-distributed Engagement Database provides unmatched developer agility and manageability, as well as unparalleled performance at any scale, from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Cisco, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names. For more information, visit www.couchbase.com.
Couchbase in news and press
How can we help you?
All fields must be filled out unless marked (optional)