- Required a unified platform to manage all customer communications
- Needed scalability to accommodate additional communication methods without compromising performance
- Business-critical applications require auto-failover if a node fails
- Unified customer SMS, email, and push notifications onto one platform
- XDCR facilitates easy scalability as users and data volume increase
- Couchbase’s automatic failover raises a replica without losing data
- Even at peak demand Couchbase does not exceed 10% of total capacity
Couchbase provides blazing speed thanks to its in-memory processing. Its scalability is easy to manage. And Couchbase’s auto-failover raises a replica without losing data if a node fails.
Yolanda Fernandez Product Owner, Project Dracarys, Vodafone Spain
NoSQL for Telecommunications
Support massive amounts of data while delivering value-add services in real time, all the time.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Get unlimited scalability and flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
Leading telecommunications companies rely on Couchbase to deliver massive amounts of data and value-add services in real time.