Couchbase Announces Second Annual CouchConf San Francisco
July 30, 2012
Popular NoSQL Developer Conference Includes Customer Speakers from Orbitz, Sabre Holdings, McGraw-Hill and More
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA — (July 30, 2012) - Couchbase, the leading NoSQL database company, today announced the second annual CouchConf San Francisco will take place on September 21 at the Bently Reserve. The one-day, three-track event offers more than 30 presentations by Couchbase experts, including speakers from Orbitz, Sabre Holdings, TheLadders, and The Knot. Companies including McGraw Hill will also talk about their early use of Couchbase Server 2.0.
“This is a great time for Couchbase, as we continue to see growing customer momentum as well as accelerating community involvement with the Couchbase open source project,” said Bob Wiederhold, CEO of Couchbase. “We’re excited to be hosting CouchConf San Francisco to provide a venue where developers and users – whether they’re new to NoSQL or more experienced with Couchbase – can absorb great content and gain valuable connections that enable them to succeed and expand in their adoption of NoSQL technology.”
Online registration is available on the CouchConf SF website, where attendees can purchase early bird tickets through August 10, 2012. The call for papers is open to the Couchbase community, and speaking proposals may be submitted on the site through August 17, 2012.
- Technology updates, including what’s new with Couchbase Server 2.0, and featuring live demonstrations from users including McGraw Hill and Samba Networks
- A technically rich agenda, packed with breakout sessions for Couchbase developers and administrators including:
- Basics for developing with Couchbase as well as advanced development topics
- Best practices for running Couchbase 24x7, plus troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Migrating from relational to schema-less databases
- How to evaluate and benchmark NoSQL solutions
- Building mobile applications with NoSQL
- User presentations highlighting various Couchbase use cases including social gaming, content management, caching, and others
- Couchbase Lounge for hacking, relaxing, or meeting session speakers and Couchbase project leaders
- After party for mingling and networking!
Couchbase's mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world's first Engagement Database to help deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer and employee experiences. Built with the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform was architected on top of an open source foundation for the massively interactive enterprise. Our geo-distributed Engagement Database provides unmatched developer agility and manageability, as well as unparalleled performance at any scale, from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Cisco, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names. For more information, visit www.couchbase.com.
Couchbase in news and press
How can we help you?
All fields must be filled out unless marked (optional)