Want to know what’s coming up in Couchbase? Here’s the week in Couchbase NoSQL.
Last week we announced the N1QL Developer Preview, here some interesting content related to this announcement:
- Blog of the Week: Using Scala to Perform a Multi-Key Get on a Couchbase View
- Article of the Week: Amadeus signs on with Couchbase to boost data management
- Question of the Week: How to test connectivity to Couchbase Server using .NET sdk?
- November 28: Couchbase presents at NoSQL eXchange London
- November 30: Couchbase presents at NoSQL Matters BCN
- January 21: Couchbase [Tokyo] user conference
- February 4: Couchbase [TLV] user conference
On Thursday 21st, the French Couchbase Community was welcomed by Zenika for the first Couchbase Meetup. After a quick introduction from our Tug, Hi-Media, long time user of Couchbase (started with Membase) have presented how they are using Couchbase. See the presentation from Hi-Media. If you are in France do not forget to join the Couchbase French Meetup.
- Couchbase Careers – check out all the opportunities at Couchbase
- Couchbase Buzz: The latest news on Couchbase
- Couchbase Customer Stories: Read NoSQL database case studies