AWS re:Invent returns to Vegas at the end of this month and they are expecting 65,000 people to flock to the Venetian. There will be plenty of exciting sessions, training and Expo sponsors vying for their attention. Here is why we think Couchbase will be the favorite!
Couchbase is a NoSQL database that is FAST, AFFORDABLE, VERSATILE, and EASY – a FAVE with developers and architects because Couchbase simplifies how they develop, deploy, and consume modern applications. Modern customer experiences need a flexible database platform that can power applications spanning from cloud to edge and everything in between. And Couchbase gives them the tools to do just that.
Reason #1: Ready, Set, Go
- The excitement starts right when you land at the Harry Reid airport! If you are paying attention, you will see 8 of our cleverly placed billboards or may hear our audio-visual ad at the baggage claim.
- This is your opportunity to take a picture with a Couchbase billboard.
- That will earn you a Starbucks gift card – something that will come handy across the 4 day action-packed conference. (While supplies last.)
Reason #2: Location Location Location
- Couchbase managed to secure a booth right in the middle of the action – between the AWS on Air station and the Developer Zone.
- This will be one busy section of the Expo floor, with content on Modern Applications, Cloud, Developer Lounge and Lightning theater close by.
Reason #3: Theater sessions
- Like last year, Couchbase will hold short, insightful sessions in the booth across different topics like Capella (DBaaS solution), our offline-first popular Mobile solution, and recent exciting features around Gen AI.
- We will also have guest speakers from our Customer and Partner ecosystem.
- You can catch a session at every 15 and 45 minutes past the hour and get something additional, other than the knowledge, to take home with you.
Reason #4: Custom Demos
- Given last year’s success, this year we have a larger technical team on site to give you a custom inside look into our technology.
- Feel free to ask the tough questions and our team will be happy to answer them for you.
Reason #5: Goodies
- What is an Expo without a suitcase full of handy trinkets to take home?
- We have a selection of Couchbase branded swag for you to choose from.
- I promise you will hold on to them for their functionality and good looks!
Reason #6: Let’s Get Physical
- Sometimes our brain gets overloaded with all the great content we are consuming at an event like re:Invent.
- Give your cerebrum a rest and try your hand at corn hole.
- Who knows…if you make it to our leaderboard, you may walk away with more than bragging rights!
Reason #7: Let’s Scream with Corey Quinn
- Corey Quinn has a very popular podcast – 70,000 listeners – that he puts out every re:Invent called Screaming in the Cloud.
- This year, Couchbase will have two guest sessions in his podcast.
- What’s more, if you are a CQ fan, you can come to our booth (#1095) for some limited Corey Quinn swag.
Reason #8: theCUBE
- Everyone is talking about AI and Couchbase is ahead of the curve.
- Tune in to theCUBE during re:Invent and listen to Couchbase’s Gen AI solution that is making our customers’ app development more agile.
Reason #9: Exclusive Meeting Room
- If you have been to re:Invent, you know how hard it is to find a place to sit down and have an in-depth discussion.
- The restaurants and lounges are all taken and folks find themselves in corridors having important conversations.
- This year we have booked a room – SMC 322 in Hall G – to make sure our Execs will be able to give you undivided attention.
- You can book a meeting with Couchbase through this link.
Reason #10: $$$
- We saved the best reason for last!
- If you are an app developer and are grappling with a challenge, you can not only consult our technical team for free but you may be eligible for a Starter Pack. It gives you $1000 AWS infrastructure credits to get you started.
We hope that you are as excited as we are about our AWS re:Invent presence. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Connect with us on social during the event: @couchbase #reInvent #Couchbase #aws.