- Needed a robust, mature platform ready to support cloud and mobile integration
- Offline and seamless sync for environments with limited connectivity
- Security ready to meet HIPAA standards
- Couchbase on Microsoft Azure provides easily scalable performance for mobile applications
- Fast, automatic sync speeds up concussion assessments after injury
- Built-in enterprise security supports HIPAA compliance
- Easy admin keeps dev team focused on product
The Couchbase sync capabilities are very impressive. Teams can test multiple players simultaneously, then sync a large amount of data seamlessly
Daniel Beeler Chief Technology Officer, SyncThink
New Insights Into Brain Injury
Couchbase enables SyncThink to provide on-field concussion assessments for top-tier athletes using a tablet and a virtual reality headset.
Mobile eye-tracking assessment
See a live demo of EYE-SYNC from SyncThink from SyncThink CTO Dan Beeler at Couchbase Connect.
Mobile Brain Health With Couchbase
SyncThink’s next-generation brain health platform is powered by Couchbase for their mobile, cloud-connected eye tracking device.