- Synamedia (formerly Cisco) decided it was time to move its VSRM platform to NoSQL in the cloud to achieve the scalability it needed
- At the same time, it needed to deliver the efficiency, reliability, and performance its customers demanded
- After assessing numerous databases, including Cassandra and MongoDB™, Synamedia chose Couchbase for very strong data consistency
- High-performance architecture delivers reliable low latency, with consistent 500 microsecond response times at very large scale
- Multi-Dimensional Scaling allows Synamedia to grow with precision as demand changes
Get unlimited scalability and the flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.