- Synamedia (formerly Cisco) decided it was time to move its VSRM platform to NoSQL in the cloud to achieve the scalability it needed
- At the same time, it needed to deliver the efficiency, reliability, and performance its customers demanded
- After assessing numerous databases, including Cassandra and MongoDB™, Synamedia chose Couchbase for very strong data consistency
- High-performance architecture delivers reliable low latency, with consistent 500 microsecond response times at very large scale
- Multi-Dimensional Scaling allows Synamedia to grow with precision as demand changes
- Session store
- Endpoint/device mgmt.
- In-memory database
- Multi-dimensional scaling
Get unlimited scalability and the flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.