About Jam City
users in under 8 months
ops per second
- Anticipate spikes in demand and adapt accordingly to avoid disruptions to players
- Provide agile, flexible environment to rapidly bring new games to market and deliver content updates that keep players engaged
- Support high availability regardless of growth
- Scaled to meet the demand of 35 million users globally in under 8 months
- Flexible JSON data model allows Jam City developers to define the data model and iterate without having to request and wait for schema changes
- Flexible rebalance and failover help avoid downtime despite 37.5 million installs and 50K ops per second
- Social/casual gaming
- Player data
Cookie Jam scales popular game
Social Gaming Network (SGN) partners with Couchbase to rapidly scale and maintain uptime for its Cookie Jam game with over 5 million users worldwide.
Cookie Jam tops game charts
"Cookie Jam" named the number one game by Facebook in 2014 with over 5 million players in a matter of months.
NoSQL powers game of year
Cookie Jam by Social Gaming Network (SGN) is named Facebook’s Game of the Year.
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Get unlimited scalability and flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.