- Cvent needed to architect a full-service online event platform to meet shifting market demands
- Cvent’s massive and growing platform made it difficult and expensive to scale
- The size of the platform made it increasingly difficult to administer
- Within 3 months Cvent built a virtual conference platform that was able to accommodate 40,000 attendees
- Couchbase scales easily and efficiently to hundreds of nodes
- A built-in web admin console makes it easy to configure, manage, and monitor
Due to the pandemic we were forced to shift industries entirely. Within three months we built a virtual platform to host our own conference with over forty thousand attendees. Our partnership with Couchbase made it possible, from scalability and the reliability we knew our database could handle.
Brent Ryan VP of Engineering, Cvent
Creating unmatched event experiences
Cvent provides unmatched meeting and online event experiences at scale with Couchbase.
NoSQL for Media & Entertainment
Meet user demand while maintaining uptime for your applications with Couchbase's NoSQL database solution for media and entertainment companies.