This is part 4 (part 3, part 2, part 1) of Coffee on Couchbase series where we are building a NetBeans plugin for Couchbase. This multi-part webinar series is a discussion with Geertjan Wielenga (@GeertjanW) and Eben Haber (@ebenhaber).
As part of this series, you’ll also learn how to build a NetBeans plugin from scratch and learn the awesomeness behind NetBeans platform. The recording from part 4 is now available: In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Entry point of a NetBeans plugin
- Learn about NetBeans platform node hierarchy
- Property sheet for each node
- Keeping code organized for the plugin
- Creating menus for different nodes
Let us know by filing bugs on features that you’d like to see in this plugin. We’d love to see your tweets containing snapshots of your document in NetBeans. Use #NetBeans #Couchbase to let us know!