About Willis Towers Watson
- Fast performance for industry-leading applications
- Flexible data model for unstructured data
- Zero downtime for business-critical applications
- Massive scalability to accommodate high data volume
- Integration with an existing Microsoft development environment
- Consistent high performance made Couchbase the go-to database for business-critical applications
- A schemaless data model easily supports unstructured data
- High availability using cross datacenter replication and auto-failover
- New clusters can be deployed with no downtime at the push of a button
- Easy integration with Microsoft
Couchbase is used as a fundamental part of Willis Group's risk analytic systems. The in-memory computing it enables has provided Willis Group's risk analytics system with the high performance, reliability, and scalability to tackle big data challenges.
Nigel Davis Analytics IT Director, Willis Towers Watson
- Data marts
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- In-memory database
- Cross datacenter replication
Willis Group Improves Risk Analytics
Willis Group turns to Couchbase’s NoSQL database for resilient risk analytics.
High-Performance Applications With Distributed Caching
Learn how a caching layer works, and the easiest way to add one to your database.
Catalog & Inventory Management
Deliver relevant product content and real-time inventory availability.
Get unlimited scalability and flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
Make your applications faster with a high-performance caching layer.