LONDON – 7 June, 2018 – Couchbase, Inc., creator of the world’s first Engagement Database, today announced its European annual user conference, Couchbase Connect, taking place on June 11-12th at Kings Place in London. The two-day conference brings together executives, database architects, developers and others who are building responsive applications that offer engaging user experiences.
“There is enormous pressure on companies to transform digitally,” said Matt Cain, President and CEO at Couchbase. “Companies must do so not only to engage directly with their customers, but across every part of the business, from how they enable their employees to how they utilise machines and even IoT devices. At Couchbase Connect Europe, attendees will learn about the latest strategies and technologies being used to accelerate businesses and see exactly how they can achieve competitive advantages by using a modern database to underpin application development and create engaging digital experiences.”
The two-day London event will offer sessions and workshops focused on:
- Driving digital innovation to create engaging customer experiences
- The latest technology trends across topics including cloud-native, containers, IoT and edge computing
- Insights and technical tips from enterprise architects & developers
Keynote speakers and session presenters include:
- Matt Cain, President and Chief Executive Officer, Couchbase
- Scott Anderson, SVP, Couchbase
- Ravi Mayuram, CTO, Couchbase
- Customers and partners: Centrica, Generali, Xiatech Consulting, Sky, Poste Italiane, Movere, Ryanair, Red Hat, Spindox, Seenit, PVH Europe / Tommy Hilfiger, and Amadeus.
N1QL workshops: Monday, 11th June, 2018
Conference: Tuesday, 12th June, 2018
90 York Way
London N1 9AG
For more information, registration details and the live stream, please visit us at: https://connect.couchbase.com/eu/europe.