- From vast catalogs of videos, find short clips that meet specific requirements
- Search videos to detect complex information like specific visual or audio elements or the sentiment of the content
- Scale to accommodate a quickly growing business by supporting new features, large files, and massive amounts of data
- Full-text search allows sophisticated search for any combination of words, and sentiments in over 500,000 videos stored in Couchbase
- Machine learning adds subtitles to videos and in-memory cache leads to fast response times for key-value lookup
- The platform scales and upgrades with ease, enabling what would have been a 6-month upgrade project to be completed in under a month
Switching to Capella enabled us to offload support, upgrades, and management to the Couchbase team. This has been a no-brainer from my point of view. We’re a 10-person team, so I’d rather rely on specialists’ knowledge and let my development team focus on other areas. I know Couchbase can handle whatever scale we need. It’s a really powerful tool.
Ian Merrington CTO, Seenit
Enabling powerful employee branding
Seenit gives enterprises a highly innovative and collaborative employee-powered video platform with Couchbase Capella.
CTO Ian Merrington discusses how Couchbase fits into Seenit’s application and their journey to Capella.
NoSQL for Media & Entertainment
Meet user demand while maintaining uptime for your applications with Couchbase's NoSQL database solution for media and entertainment companies.
Couchbase’s cloud database platform for modern applications, including mobile and IoT application services.