- From vast catalogs of videos, find short clips that meet specific requirements
- Evaluate, store, and search complex properties of video content
- Scale to accommodate a quickly growing business, including new features, large files, and massive amounts of data
- Full-Text Search allows sophisticated search on any combination of visual objects, words, and sentiments
- Video tags stored as JSON objects are searchable using wildcarding, fuzzy search, and Boolean search
- Couchbase scaled effortlessly, and a new search feature implementation was shortened from 12 weeks to 1 week
We already extensively use N1QL for our structured querying, but now with full-text search integrated into Couchbase, we can seamlessly search all this data and derive relevance-based intelligence using a single data platform.
Dave Starling CTO, Seenit
- Recommendation engine
- User profile
- Media catalog
Empowering brand advocates at Seenit
See how Seenit uses Couchbase Server and Mobile with machine learning in the Google cloud to search video content for objects, words, sentiment, and more.
Revolutionizing storytelling at Seenit
Learn how Couchbase has helped revolutionize the way technology can be used to produce video at scale and how that innovation has been extended to Seenit’s customers.
Couchbase Connect: Transforming Video Prod...
Understand how Seenit has used Couchbase for Full Text Search and Machine Learning to improve video production.
Automating crowdsourced video creation
Hear how Seenit combines Couchbase and Google Cloud Platform to make crowdsourced video editing quick and affordable.
NoSQL for Media & Entertainment
Meet user demand while maintaining uptime for your applications with Couchbase's NoSQL database solution for media and entertainment companies.