DreamFactory is the focus of the latest episode of The NoSQL Database Podcast. Jason Gilmore joins as the special guest to talk about using DreamFactory to generate and manage APIs over (among other things) databases.
The previous episode of the podcast was Chris Anderson on FaunaDb.
Episode 27 can be found on all the major podcasting networks such as iTunes and Pocket Casts. I’ve also embedded the recording below.
Some topics covered:
- 00:48 – Introduction to Jason
- 02:51 – Introduction to DreamFactory
- 12:52 – NoSQL with DreamFactory
- 16:10 – Use Case Discussion
- 22:42 – Additional non-database integrations/transformations
- 30:27 – Business logic in DreamFactory
- 35:04 – Customer 360 Use Case
- 43:03 – “Lightning Round” of technical topics: performance, indexing, logging/monitoring, profiling
And don’t forget to check out Jason Gilmore’s guest post here on the Couchbase blog:
Generating Couchbase APIs with DreamFactory
- Couchbase can deliver a single view of your data with one platform
- I’ve been building a Customer 360 tutorial, live on Twitch – MatthewDGroves (archived videos on YouTube). I plan to have Jason on the live stream at some point in the future to show DreamFactory in action.
- Watch the Couchbase Tutorials page for the Customer 360 Data Ingestion tutorial.
If you’re interested in learning more about Couchbase, check out the Couchbase Developer Portal.