Modern applications, featuring cloud-native technologies like containers and Kubernetes, are capturing a large share of new application development. During this session, Mark Gamble shares how Couchbase Mobile offers the most comprehensive support for mobile and edge apps with a database that can process and sync data from the cloud to the edge to the device.
Developers are rapidly embracing resources like ChatGPT, GitHub Copilot Chat, and Bing for their ability to help write and debug code. But, even though these powerful LLMs are extremely useful, they still have their flaws. In this webcast, we’ll unravel the capabilities and limitations of AI-assisted coding through a blend of theoretical discussions, real-world examples, and live demos that demystify the operational nuances of generative AI. Whether you’re a developer, a tech enthusiast, or someone curious about the latest in AI, this session is tailored to give you a hearty mix of learning and interactive exploration.
Business applications must evolve constantly to keep up with ever-changing user expectations and to enable more efficient development and deployment. These relentless demands, along with the continuous introduction of new technologies like AI, also have a massive effect on database requirements. Because financial services companies have to adapt especially fast, that industry makes an excellent case study for application and database modernization. In this webcast, we’ll explore how Couchbase customers like PayPal, Equifax, and FICO use a distributed NoSQL cloud database platform to overcome the common data challenges of:
- High availability – needed to support mobile, online, and transaction requirements globally
- Data complexity – from transactional, market, customer, regulatory, risk, and other datasets
- Mobile and real-time access – including in remote areas with limited or inconsistent internet
- Scalability – to handle business growth and predictable or unpredictable spikes in demand
- Data security and compliance – to meet a myriad of requirements in different regions
Come hang out with your local Couchbase team while one of the tastiest Italian restaurants in Chicago makes your dinner to go! You’ll get to enjoy a fun beverage or two with a small group of fellow tech and business leaders from the local area, then head home with a piping hot meal for your whole family – all compliments of Couchbase.
Come hang out with your local Couchbase team while one of the tastiest Italian restaurants in Plano makes your dinner to go! You’ll get to enjoy a fun beverage or two with a small group of fellow tech and business leaders from the local area, then head home with a piping hot meal for your whole family – all compliments of Couchbase.
We invite you to visit Couchbase at booth #1095 where you’ll see Capella, our Database-as-a-Service solution, in action on AWS. Our expert team can show you demos, share real-life customer use cases, discuss our AI strategy, and highlight how Capella solves mission-critical business challenges.
Are you looking for a DBaaS you don’t have to battle with? If so, join us at our upcoming virtual Couchbase Capella™ workshop. Capella is our fully managed DBaaS – designed to reduce costs and admin overhead. The workshop is free, of course, and in addition to giving you the full rundown of the kinds of things you can accomplish with Capella, it’ll give you a chance to chat one-on-one with Couchbase experts. Sign up now to save your spot, and get your database modernization questions answered.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build solutions faster with the developer-friendly Capella UI
- Leverage your SQL skills to query and analyze JSON data in Capella
- Use our powerful full-text search capabilities for autocomplete and text analytics
- Access Couchbase Playground and pre-written code examples
- Use our SDKs to connect to and interact with Capella
Space is limited, so save your spot now. And bring your questions!
Are you an application developer who uses IntelliJ IDEA, Rider, GoLand, or PyCharm? If you want to elevate that experience, this webcast is tailor-made for you. While DataGrip already offers a robust suite of features, we’ve taken it a step further with our all-new Couchbase plug-in. Exclusively crafted for JetBrains IDEs, it will supercharge your productivity when you’re working with Couchbase databases. (Note that we engineered this plug-in specifically for the requirements of application developers as opposed to DBAs.)
After introducing you to the DataGrip platform, we’ll show you how to:
- Install the Couchbase plug-in
- Use SQL++ autocomplete, including buckets, scopes, and collections and their attributes
- View, edit, and delete documents directly from the plug-in
- Create new documents based on the schema of current documents in collections
- Import and export data with collections and indexes
- Export DDL and indexes
Join Couchbase at Israel’s biggest non-profit annual data conference, organised by the Israel Data Platform Community. As a sponsor, we will also be holding a talk, where you can find out about the difference we are making in the data space in Israel.
Devopsdays Tel Aviv is coming back October 29-30, 2023 and what better way to celebrate Halloween than with the best of your worst DevOps horror shows?! Join Couchbase at Devopsdays Tel Aviv, as a platinum sponsor, and find out about:
- Our scarily good cloud native NoSQL database
- Our frightening sub-millisecond response time from a JSON database!
- Our SQL for JSON query language, if you’re fearful of NoSQL.
- Our terrifyingly developer friendly user experience, supporting a frightful number of SDK’s