MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Mar 27, 2017 – Couchbase Inc., the NoSQL leader, has seen rapid acceleration in enterprise IoT deployments among innovative Fortune 500 companies, including Verizon, GE and Becton Dickinson (BD), as enterprises rush to bring new IoT applications and platforms to market. Bain and Company1, predicts that the IoT ecosystem will continue on this accelerated growth trajectory and reach $470B by 2020 with cloud service providers, analytics and infrastructure software vendors, and IoT-specific software platforms having the most influence over IoT purchases.
Consumers are demanding that the products and services they buy connect to the world around them while businesses simultaneously grapple with capturing, securing, and moving the massive amounts of resulting data. To overcome these data obstacles and deliver exceptional consumer experiences, enterprises are adopting the Couchbase Data Platform to accelerate development and enable personalized, proactive and responsive experiences for their customers.
To help enterprise developers understand critical requirements for creating massively scalable, high-performance connected applications, Couchbase is hosting a webinar with Verizon titled "IoT Everywhere: How Verizon powers fast, scalable enterprise IoT with Couchbase," on Tuesday, March 28 at 11 a.m. PT (2:00 p.m. ET).
What: WEBINAR - IoT Everywhere (Sponsored by: Couchbase on Database Trends and Applications)
When: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
How: Register to Attend
- Mohan Umapathy, Director of System /Architecture at Verizon
- Ali LeClerc, Product Marketing Manager, Couchbase
- Stephen Faig, Business Development Manager, Unisphere Research and DBTA (Moderator)
Join this webinar to learn about how Couchbase enables Verizon and its enterprise customers to:
- Support millions of connected devices
- Accelerate time to market for new applications and features
- Maintain always-on, always-active applications
- Implement real-time dashboards, notifications, and alerts
- Receive ad hoc reporting for trend insights and device management
1 Source: Bain and Company, BRIEF: How Providers Can Succeed in the Internet of Things