Hadoop, Kafka, Storm
You can't harness the power of big data with a product. You need a solution, and a toolbox.
While every solution is different, the requirements are the same: ingest high velocity data, store large volumes of it, and extract information from it — and the faster, the better.
The most innovative solutions stream operational data to and from analytical platforms.
You'll need a scalable, high performance database. What else? That's up to you.
- Transaction Alerts with Kafka
- Market Basket Analysis with Spark
- Loading CVS files with Spark
- Creating a Zeppelin Interpreter
- Getting Started: Zeppelin and Spark
- Getting Started with Kafka
- ETL w/ Spark (DataFrames & Streams)
- Running a Sample Kafka Consumer
- Spark Connector 1.0.0 Released
- Announcing Elasticsearch Plugin 2.1
- Apache NiFi Processors