Max user sync sessions

Hello,

Anyone knows if there a limit on the number of concurrent user sessions (for the same CB account) when it comes to SG replication?

We have a setup where a single CB account is used by many users so sync some public shared data.
It appears that there is a limit which prevents SG replication sessions from being created.

Thanks

Are you encountering an error or something when trying to replicate? What is the symptom?

Sorry please ignore my original question - My assumption was SG/CB was hitting an internal limit on user sessions but I was wrong. I’ll explain:

I have a setup with one writer (push repl) and many (+200k) readers (pull repls) all using the exact same account & channel. The writer is a .net c# service and all readers are iOS & Android apps.

The last few days the writer kept failing to push any doc inserts/updates. I went through the SG/CB logs and found no errors. After some more debugging I realised that the problem was the actual repl connection. For whatever reason after a certain amount of inactivity the push repl connection stops working and doesn’t recover.

This is the first time I hit this issue after working flawlessly for 2 years so I’m not sure what the root cause is. The code the pushes changes hasn’t changed at all.

As a quick fix, I’ve changed the push repl code to reconnect every so often (30 mins) to ensure updates are being pushed. That seems to work fine. When I have time I’ll debug and figure out exactly what is happening.

Thanks