Is there any way to search in sync-gateway in walrus mode?

This question is out of curiosity. I know walrus mode is only for testing and development,
I configured testing teams sync server in walrus mode and without any couch server now would like to do a search in the sync server system, I have access to sever but no way to search using a mobile device. So is there any way to search in sync-gateway in walrus mode?

This question is out of curiosity. I know walrus mode is only for testing and development,

OK. That’s important ! Also note that walrus isn’t functionally equivalent to the non-walrus mode …its just a quick way to do some dev tests without having to spin up a server

So is there any way to search in sync-gateway in walrus mode?

Did you try the sync gateway REST API ?

Thanks Piya ,
I was not aware of using rest API with couch server, I though it got deprecated after in version 2. Will try , can you share any link or docs that I can follow,I will check in docs and try to implement.

I was not aware of using rest API with couch server, I

Your question is on walrus mode. There is no Couchbase server there. You can query for documents via the Sync Gateway REST API

Will try , can you share any link or docs that I can follow,I will check in docs and try to implement.

hmmm…Implement what? I thought you were only curious about this mode. As indicated in our documentation , this mode is deprecated and was only intended for dev/demo purposes. You must always configure your system with Couchbase server if you are looking to do any real worlddevelopment.

Thanks Again,

Implement a way to clear test data remotely, Restarting the sync gateway clear data but reloads from the mobile device when connected .

Yes, madam, I read that in the document and understand.

Thanks again for the links

Since you indicated that sync gateway clears data on restart, I am assuming that you are on walrus mode here. If your intention is to reset the databases, then you must delete the database on client and re-create it on startup. Then on restarting the sync gateway, there wouldn’t be documents to sync. The Sync Gateway REST API wouldn’t help if you are not interested in re-syncing the data from the clients on launch.