Is Android Beta 21 still available?

Our environment is still using 1.5 as a sync gateway version. Until we upgrade I still need to be able to use DB021 to connect, however I just get this error in Gradle:

Could not determine artifacts for com.couchbase.lite:couchbase-lite-android:2.0.0-DB021: Skipped due to earlier error

Is there something else I need to do?

DB021 is no longer available on our packages server . There have been a several API changes , optimization and bug fixes since that release so we wouldn’t recommend using the old version . Is there a reason that the SGW can’t be upgraded ? Because you would have to do that at some point with 2.0 CBL clients .

If you must use DB021 then you can pull and build directly from source from our github repo. Look for the DB21 Branch .

Upgrading to 2.0 will be our goal, but given that our application has a large user base and is in production this will happen only after SGW is out of beta and we can properly test and deploy. The ability to maintain forward momentum with the mobile clients by being able to use the legacy SGW is important and making package 21 available would have helped this as it is the only 2.0 client that works with legacy SGW.

I’ll build from source.