Xcode 11.3 publication errors

Hello,

Xcode has just updated to version 11.3.1 (11C504).
The application launches without problem during the tests but I cannot publish it.

XCode validation gives me the following errors:

1 - Unsupported Architectures. The executable for Pulse.app/Frameworks/CouchbaseLiteSwift.framework contains unsupported architectures ‘[x86_64, i386]’.

Bearing I followed the procedure well : " open the Build Phases tab, then select the > Add Run Script Build Phase option and past strip_frameworks.sh.

2 - Invalid Segment Alignment. The app binary at ‘Pulse.app/Frameworks/CouchbaseLiteSwift.framework/CouchbaseLiteSwift’ does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

I’m using version 2.6.3 but I don’t have a compliant version for xcode 11.3.1.

3 - The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple’s linker.

I did not have this error during my previous publication

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you

Did the validation work correctly with the same project but an earlier Xcode? Which version?

The “unsupported architectures” error means the framework binary did not get stripped. So it seems something is wrong with the build phase you added.

The other errors really sound like the framework got damaged somehow. I don’t see anything in the Xcode 11.3.1 or 11.3 release notes that imply there’s any change in how apps are validated.

Thank-you for your prompt response.

I was on an Xcode 11.2 version.

Following your response, I completely deleted my ios platform (cordova) and re-imported everything.

It works properly.

Thank you