Migrating from Open Source to Enterprise

Hi
We are a very small indy team looking at developing an application initially using the Open Source version of Couchbase hosted on AWS and had some brief questions before we move forward.

1. Is the open source version 1-1 feature compatible with the Enterprise version (i.e. things like Timestamp-based Conflict Resolution included)?

2. We are hopeful our application will take off very quickly (aren’t we all) - Is there a direct path to migrate from Open Source to Enterprise like there is for Community to Enterprise.

We feel we will need the 24x7 support features of Enterprise once we get big enough but evaluated that we will require things like Timestamp-based Conflict Resolution that isn’t in the Community Edition very early on so just want to make sure we can in fact seamlessly migrate from Open Source to Enterprise when the time is right.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Just a quick bump to see if anyone has any advice on my original questions.
Most important is the ability to seamlessly migrate from Open Source to Enterprise.

Just want to make sure we are not going down a path of doom before we even begin.

Thanks

Yes. There’s easy migration path to the enterprise edition.
Send a note to sales@couchbase.com

If you share your contact, I can have someone reach out to you. Thanks.