Leaks in ios couchbase lite

I am using CBL 1.4.0 in ios.

Couchbase lite leaks memory in Every view creation, query result and cbl replication. I m creating database and manager on background thread. Everything was working for me in swift.

Any interaction with the database results in the memory leak.

Most likely the leaks are caused by your code; I don’t think we have any known memory leaks in CBL 1.4.

Have you used the leak analysis tools in Xcode 8 or Instruments to see what causes the leaks?
Have you run the static analyzer to look for potential problems?
Have you checked that you’re not accidentally creating reference cycles? (This is easy to do by accident using blocks.)
And double-check that ARC is enabled in the build settings!

Following of the CBL classes leaks memory which are CBLSequence Map,CBLRestPuller,CBLRest Pusher,CBLRemote Session, CBLPasswordAuthoriser, CBL_Replicator Settings.

How can we stop these leaks??

Can you give a simple code sample showing one of the leaks? As @jens said, this seems unlikely to be a problem with Couchbase Lite. If that many classes leaked memory we would have seen it.

Please find the attached screenshot for CBL memory leaks.

That looks like the leak reported in #1438, which I fixed last December. That commit is in the 1.4.0 release. Are you certain you have 1.4.0 and not 1.3?

Everything was working for me in swift.

Do you mean that there were no leaks while you were using Swift, but then you switched to Objective-C? Or something else?

Any interaction with the database results in the memory leak.

The leaks you’ve reported are all in the replicator, so they wouldn’t occur from just interacting with the database; the replicator has to be running.

I am using couchbase lite 1.4.0. Also ,there were no leaks in swift but when i switched to Objective-C, it results in leaks.
Also, the replication is running all the time.I am using filter pull on the basis of channnels.
CBLRest Puller and pusher showing reference cycle with CBL remote session.

I have no idea why this would occur when you use Obj-C but not Swift. The APIs you’re calling are the same; the only difference is in your code. Did you change anything functionally in your code, other than just translating it?

The number of objects listed in the leak report is strange. Do you know why your app has created 24 CBLReplication objects?