Getting PlanningFailureException while executing the cluster.query() in SDC

Hi
We recently migrated to SDK 3.2.1 of Couchbase, to use the same I updated the Spring Data Couchbase to 4.0.9.Release version. when executing the N1QL query, I changed the previous buket.query(str) action to cluster.query(str). I am using this query to get meta attributes for any particular document.
In dev environment I am able to get meta details from the bucket document, but the same is not working on the QA environment, we are using different buckets and everything else is same.
is this due to bucket configuration? Kindly share a link for details on the same.

Exception on QA is

ERROR org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.support.ErrorPageFilter - Forwarding to error page from request [/rest/document/xxxxx] due to exception [The server failed planning the query]
com.couchbase.client.core.error.PlanningFailureException: The server failed planning the query
at com.couchbase.client.java.AsyncUtils.block(AsyncUtils.java:51)
at com.couchbase.client.java.Cluster.query(Cluster.java:393)
at com.couchbase.client.java.Cluster.query(Cluster.java:380)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:926)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Suppressed: java.lang.Exception: The above exception was originally thrown by another thread at the following location.
at com.couchbase.client.core.io.netty.query.QueryChunkResponseParser.errorsToThrowable(QueryChunkResponseParser.java:136)
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)

there was no Index added, hence got this error.

1 Like