Coucbhase Enterprise and Go - ambiguous timeouts - any additiona log?

Hi,

I have some logs from client side (Go SDK 2.6) pointing to ambiguous timeouts, and giving the query (SELECT * FROM bucket where value=xxx) and timing when the error happens.
Using Couchbase Server Enterprise 7.1, we are unable to find out such particular queries at server side as slow queries (every query that takes more than 100ms is being logged in the completed queries monitoring list), so I am wondering if these particular queries on such particular timing could not be executed at server side for any reason that I miss. Couchbase server is not overloaded, and resources usages is low at such timing.
Is there any log at server side that could give me more information about missing queries or missing requests, or anything where I can take more info about that?
I know that such ambiguous timeouts could be caused by many reasons, but at this point I would like to confirm if it is really a couchbase server issue or not (as first step in my investigation).

Thanks in advance!

I have some logs from client side (Go SDK 2.6) pointing to ambiguous timeouts, and giving the query (SELECT * FROM bucket where value=xxx) and timing when the error happens

How long does the query take to execute from the web console? Does it take longer than the the timeout?

So that sounds like the query is not reaching the server. If you replace that query with “SELECT 1”, does it still timeout? That would be an indication that the query is not reaching the server.

Is there any log at server side that could give me more information about missing queries or missing requests,

It’s not possible to log missing things. A tool like wireshark could capture the request on the network.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.