We are facing very weird situation right now. By using java sdk, we imported around 10.000 documents. When we call _all_docs, we saw that only 135 of them was listed. I also checked the user endpoints to check channels (for each document we defined a specific channel) and there were also only 135 corresponding channels.
Then I wanted to check other documents, I tought maybe there were some data inconsistencies. However, after each trial (for the ones which didn’t send to _all_docs), I understood that there was no error, that document can be seen without an issue. Then I went back and called _all_docs again. At that time, the document was there. I tested for 5 documents and now I can see 140 documents as a result of _all_docs.
We are confused with that behaviour. Moreover, we are using sync gateway 2.1 & couchbase 5.0
Thanks a lot.