Unexpected Network Error

Hi all,
I have a fresh Ubuntu 13.04 installation and I’m following the steps needed to install libcouchbase from the repository: http://www.couchbase.com/communities/c/getting-started
In our project we use Nodejs and so I installed the couchbase using npm.

When I call couchbase.connect it returns the bucket with no errors. However, when I try to Get or Set a document it throws the following exception:
node: …/src/ioplugin.cc:496: virtual int Couchnode::IoOps::updateEvent(lcb_socket_t, void*, short int, void*, void ()(lcb_socket_t, short int, void)): Assertion `socket != __null’ failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I also tried with a simple python application using the pyhon SDK and I have the following error:
couchbase.exceptions.DlopenFailedError: <RC=0xE[Failed to open shared object], Couldn’t create instance. Either bad credentials/hosts/bucket names were passed, or there was an internal error in creating the object, C Source=(src/connection.c,509)>

I am sure about the settings - address, bucket, user and password, because I coped them from a working machine.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause that problem? Could it be that I’m using Ubuntu 13.04?
Thanks in advance

Try to downgrade libcouchbase to 2.0.7.