Unable to use cluster as a 2.8.2-sgreplica target

After launching a syncgateway2.8.2 that is configured to sg-replicate some documents from a bucket of a cluster, CouchbaseCloud (30-day trial) reiceves the document feed, but in a few minutes documents disappear (while sg-* indexes seem to remain intact).
Not sure, but the sg-replica seem to log about its filter:
Type:rev --> 500 Internal error: subdocument mutation 0 failed (no access
Is maybe something expected not to happen in a trial environment?

Sync Gateway is not supported in Couchbase Cloud. It is on our roadmap to support it but it’s not there yet. If mobile support in cloud is of interest, please reach out to the cloud accounts team with specifics.

To clarify, is there a reason you are using inter Sync Gateway replication instead of XDCR because you have a mobile cluster (i.e. cluster with sync gateway?)

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Yes, my goal is to serve cluster data to mobile devices via syncgateway (therefore I tried
to pre-populate the bucket via sg-replica).

Just to avoid misunderstanding your words, may I ask you to kindly confirm that at present a Couchbase Cloud bucket cannot be connected to an Syncgateway? May I also ask whether a schema exists to forecast credit consumption in Couchbase Cloud, based on number and AWS class of nodes, time of consumption, and or whatever else?

Thank you very much in advance for any hint.

That is correct. This is not possible at this time but its on our radar. Please follow up with accounts team with specific requirements so we can appropriately capture the ask,

May I also ask whether a schema exists to forecast credit consumption in Couchbase Cloud, based on number and AWS class of nodes, time of consumption, and or whatever else?

Will circle back with the cloud team on this …