Unable to load DLL 'LiteCore': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

In Window Application, We are facing issue after Updating the version of Couchbase.Lite to v2.6.0.
and we are not faced any issue in Couchbase.Lite v2.5.3.
And we have added x86 and x64 folders which contains LiteCore.dll

Getting Exception as " Unable to load DLL ‘LiteCore’ : The specified module cannot be found." at Database Initialization line i.e., var db=new Database(“dbname”);

Could you please suggest how to solve this issue ?

@borrrden can you help here?

I moved this post to the proper category. Another person posted this same issue here but so far it doesn’t make sense to me because nothing about that has changed. I’ll give the same advice that I didn’t hear back on yet on the other thread: Make sure that all of your Couchbase.Lite packages on all projects (including Couchbase.Lite.Support.NetDesktop) are upgraded to 2.6.0.

Allow me to present the egg on my face as I reveal this to you. I finally figured out what was going on. .NET Core and .NET Framework have been working so identically since .NET Core 2.0 came out that it took a long time to cross my mind that there could be a difference that would cause the latter to work differently from the former.