PHP SDK 2.0.6 - Wrong version number

As I mentioned in another thread, I’m in the process of building my own library utilizing your PHP SDK. I just upgraded my library to 2.0.6. I’m currently on Windows 7 64bit (local dev instance), running PHP 5.6.7, and I’m using the new libcouchbase.dll & php_couchbase.dll files from the zip archive (php_couchbase-2.0.6-5.6-zts-vc11-x86.zip) that I downloaded from your CDN. I just switched a constant in my class that checks for the required version number of your SDK to 2.0.6 and it threw an exception (which I designed it to do) if that criteria wasn’t being met. So, I immediately assumed that the problem was on my end and that I didn’t install the right versions of the aforementioned files. However, when I copied over the files, again, it still threw the exception, I checked in phpinfo() and sure enough it says the version is still 2.0.5.

Could this be a bug/miss inside the code in the php_couchbase.dll file or maybe the wrong files were packaged into the new archive? I was about to log an issue for it, but I wasn’t sure what the correct classification for this would be.

Hey, thanks for the post. That does look like it’d be better handled through our Issues system. If you could file something under the PHP SDK project, that’d be great:

https://issues.couchbase.com/browse/PCBC

I’d love to hear more about your library.

Cheers.

Thank you, Matthew. I’ve just reported it. What is it that you’d like to know about my library?