MERGE INTO not working as expected

Hello all,
I am new to Couchbase and learning N1QL. UPDATE and INSERT individually works okay. but when I try the MERGE INTO statement (Lookup merge with updates and inserts) , it performs update when matched on Key but does not perform insert when not matched.
This is the query I am using:
MERGE INTO travel-sample t
USING [
{“Age”:“3”, “Name”: “Sophia”}
] source
ON KEY “15”
WHEN MATCHED THEN
UPDATE SET t.Age = source.Age
WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN
INSERT ({ “Name”: source.Name, “Age”: source.Age});

Please let me know where I might be going wrong.

Thanks.

It works for me

MERGE INTO default t USING [ {"Age":"3", "Name": "Sophia"} ] source ON KEY "15"
WHEN MATCHED THEN UPDATE SET t.Age = source.Age
WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT ({ "Name": source.Name, "Age": source.Age});

Also check out https://blog.couchbase.com/ansi-join-enhancements-and-ansi-merge/

This is still not working for me. Also I tried using the query described in the document (ANSI JOIN Enhancements and ANSI MERGE - The Couchbase Blog) but it gives me error.
The query I used:

MERGE INTO travel-sample AS route USING travel-sample AS airport ON route.sourceairport = airport.faa AND airport.type = “airport” AND route.type = “route” WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT (KEY UUID(), VALUE {“sourceairport”: airport.faa, “targetairport”: “SFO”, “type”: “route”}) WHERE airport.country = “France”;

Error generated:

[
{
“code”: 3000,
“msg”: “syntax error - at route”,
“query_from_user”: “MERGE INTO travel-sample AS route \n USING travel-sample AS airport ON route.sourceairport = airport.faa \n AND airport.type = "airport" AND route.type = "route" \n WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN \n INSERT (KEY UUID(), VALUE {"sourceairport": airport.faa, "targetairport": "SFO", "type": "route"}) \n WHERE airport.country = "France";”
}
]

MERGE INTO `travel-sample` AS route
 USING `travel-sample` AS airport 
 ON route.sourceairport = airport.faa AND airport.type = "airport" AND route.type = "route" 
 WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT (KEY UUID(), VALUE {"sourceairport": airport.faa, "targetairport": "SFO", "type": "route"}) WHERE airport.country = "France";

Yes. I used the same query. I think the problem is at ON Clause . ON KEY clause worked for update but didn’t work for insert. The ANSI MERRGE ON clause does not work for either update or insert.

ANSI MERGE required CB 6.5.0, older versions use Lookup merge and will work;

SELECT * FROM default  USE KEYS "15";
WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT ({ "Name": source.Name, "Age": source.Age})  RETURNING META(t).id, t.*;

That was my understanding too. Currently I am using CB 6.0.4 and therefore just trying Lookup Merge. However the Insert is still now working and it doesn’t even generate any errors. Is there a way to check what I might be missing ?

It should work paste complete out of the both commands.
First check key it is not present, then do merge and check key it should present

WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT ({ "Name": source.Name, "Age": source.Age})  RETURNING META(t).id, t.*;

worked. Thanks for the help. There was a document with key 15 that I missed and therefore every time it was just updating that. The Select statement helped identify the document.