Issues installing Python SDK (Windows 10, python 3.6 , couchbase server 6)

I am using python 3.6 and couchbase server 6 (on Windows 10) . When I am trying to install Python SDK , its failing with pip install couchbase as easy_install couchbase.

For pip install couchbase , I am getting (pasting the error message only) ::
c:\user\user\appdata\local\temp\pip-install-s9herosn\couchbase\src\pycbc.h(193): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘libcouchbase/couchbase.h’: No such file or directory
error: command ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\BIN\cl.exe’ failed with exit status 2

And for easy_install couchbase I am getting (pasting the error message only) ::
ERROR:root:{‘ext_modules’: [<cmake_build.CMakeExtension(‘couchbase_core._libcouchbase’) at 0xd02430>]}
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:152 (string):
string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCHALL needs at least 5 arguments total to
command.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:153 (string):
string sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
command.
CMake Error at C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python36-32/Lib/site-packages/cmake-3.15.3-py3.6-win32.egg/cmake/data/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/ExternalProject.cmake:2410 (message):
error: could not find git for clone of libcouchbase_src
Call Stack (most recent call first):
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python36-32/Lib/site-packages/cmake-3.15.3-py3.6-win32.egg/cmake/data/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/ExternalProject.cmake:3204 (_ep_add_download_command)
CMakeLists.txt:305 (ExternalProject_Add)

How to solve this issue ?

pip install couchbase will attempt to install the latest non-prerelease version of couchbase-python-client. This will currently be 2.5.9, which requires libcouchbase to be installed separately, except if there is a Windows binary wheel for the current Python version. If you wish to use this, you should download and install libcouchbase 2.10.4 as described on the libcouchbase pages on Couchbase docs site.

easy_install couchbase appears to try to download and install the very latest version of Couchbase Python Client. This is currently 3.0.0-alpha6. This attempts to check out and build libcouchbase automatically from GitHub. It looks like it is failing because git is not installed. If you wish to try to install the alpha, please install git.

There are some binary wheels for Windows and Python >=3.6 but it appears they don’t quite match your system configuration so it is trying to build from scratch.

Hope that helps,

Ellis

Thanks Ellis.
I have downloaded the libcouchbase for Windows and placed in the site packages folders if python
Now I am getting another error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘libcouchbase.lib’
error: command ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\BIN\link.exe’ failed with exit status 1181
I am using pip install couchbase now.
The libcouchbase.lib file is at C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\Lib\site-packages\libcouchbase-2.10.4_vc15_amd64\lib.
Is this file expected somewhere else?
Or am I missing something here?
Thanks in Advance.