Issue on couchbase-kafka-sink-connector implementing

Hello Dears,
this is My Previous Question regarding this issue existing documents aren’t complete.
I would like to know answers to some questions:
assume data on a remote server with own running Kafka named server1 and another server which hosted Couchbase named server2, I used Python language programming
1- on sending data from Kafka to Couchbase, Schema Registry is needed or not? if yes what is the configuration?
2- to sink data from server1, should I connect Kafka-connect-couchbase to remote zookeeper?
3- the data in Kafka is JSON and I generate ID from each one so, how can I sink those data with Couchbase? how should I make ID for each document?
at this time I setup this connection with confluent-kafka-3 connect this kafka to remote zookeeper and encountred

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/kafka/common/config/ConfigDef$Recommender

error.

many thanks.

Hi,
any reply on this post???

The connector is using key from Kafka if it’s schema describes it as a primitive. Otherwise it will generate key in format “topic/partition/offset”

thanks for the reply, could you please answer my questions one by one?

Hello guys,
any response, please?

No, it is not needed unless you are using converters, which require it. For example AvroConverter from Confluent

No, you don’t need it. You should install kafka-connect-couchbase along with other connectors into your kafka deployment, and make sure couchbase server is reachable from those nodes.