How to use Couchbase Mobile

I am working on Health Device app in which we take data from health devices and send it to cloud.but when server is down data is not reflected on our site so i want to use couchbase mobile.but i dont understand how to start.i install couchbase server and couchbase gateway.i installed couchbase lite but now i am confused how to start coding.
i have json data which i want to send on server so my question is i have to store this json in bucket?
and how to create manager in my case.
i am new in android so don't know about couchbase.

Thanks in advanced.

You need to take a look at the sync-gateway first. Its a server side process that deals with synchronisation between a couchabse server and a couchbase mobile app.

i have one doubt.i send my data on aws cloud so how couchbase will send my data on my cloud platform?

You need to run a server that has couchbase and the sync-gateway installed and running.

Run sync gateway which will reffer config.json file, and write your configuration for couchbase server in it.

http://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/current/develop/guides/sync-gateway/index.html

by that configuration your local db will come to know that where to store data( means on which server adress, and in which bucket ) in couchbase server !

cheers ,
Ram!